Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I can't go to school today!

I Cannot Go To School Today by Shel Silverstein


"I cannot go to school today" Said little Peggy Ann McKay. "I have the measles and the mumps, A gash, a rash and purple bumps. My mouth is wet, my throat is dry. I'm going blind in my right eye. My tonsils are as big as rocks, I've counted sixteen chicken pox. And there's one more - that's seventeen, And don't you think my face looks green? My leg is cut, my eyes are blue, It might be the instamatic flu.



I cough and sneeze and gasp and choke, I'm sure that my left leg is broke.
My hip hurts when I move my chin, My belly button's caving in.
My back is wrenched, my ankle's sprained, My 'pendix pains each time it rains. My toes are cold, my toes are numb, I have a sliver in my thumb. My neck is stiff, my voice is weak, I hardly whisper when I speak. My tongue is filling up my mouth,

I think my hair is falling out. My elbow's bent, my spine ain't straight, My temperature is one-o-eight. My brain is shrunk, I cannot hear, There's a hole inside my ear. I have a hangnail, and my heart is ...


What? What's that? What's that you say? You say today is .............. Saturday?
G'bye, I'm going out to play!"


Sometimes it's hard to get back in the groove, but it's that time again. Maybe you can try one of these excuses on your family? Just make sure it's not a Saturday 🍏

Study hard, make new friends, listen to your teachers and welcome back to school. 🍎

Have you done your back to school shopping? Hurry and get these adorable outfits at the Thimble event! It's still summer till it starts to rain.. so hurry!  They are adorable and each dress comes with both a white and black pair of sandals. What great deal and you can't go wrong with any of these dresses.  Happy Shopping!

Featuring:
Unicorn Cupcake/The Spunky Monkey Collaboration "Summer Dresses" Gacha. Shown in Elephant, Forest Critters, and Star. Comes with Dress and Shoes, Fits TD Baby/Kid and BS Bebe Body. No RARES. 50L per pull. At the Aug/Sept Thimble Event (Aug 20- Sept 10). 
Unicorn Cupcake Mainstore and Marketplace
Spunky Monkey Mainstore  and Marketplace

What Izzy is wearing:
Body: Toddleedoo baby + Shrinkeedoo
Shape: Khaleesi Moon Shape v.4 (Fairy)
Head: *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - MOON
Skin:   Porcelain Tone - Baby (Enfer Sombre*)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Nymph
Ears: Unisex [Mandala] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hair: Exile:: Into the Sky
Accessory: :BoWillow: Galaxy Birthstone Rings - Left RARE
Accessory: :BoWillow: Galaxy Birthstone Rings - Right RARE
Accessory: Sprinkles .:LBM:. Nose Bandage









No comments:

Post a Comment