Saturday, January 27, 2018

In My Dream Last Night...

Ft. Little Clover, Sophie's Closet, & Buglets @The Play Room

In my dream last night-

I took a ride on a cloud of cotton candy-

And plucked lollipop stars from the sky as I passed-

I floated and soared along in air that smelled like strawberries-



I rolled over and fell from the sky-

And I slowly floated like a feather drifting down to the ground-

My lollipop turned into a magic wand-

I chased huge mushrooms around a forest, running along the ground of the spongiest green cake-

The sponge was like a trampoline and we bounced and twirled as we ran

I pulled out my lollipop wand and pointed it at the mushrooms and they froze and piled up.

With a little wiggle, a magic word, a one eye blink and a "ta da"

The mushrooms turned into cupcakes, all with different frosting tops.

I guessed every flavor with just a sniff.

And I woke up with a smile, licking the air, and thinking I might like mushrooms after all.

And fell right back asleep.



Featuring:

Little Clover Lazy Days Gacha Set. Available for Bebe or TD Baby. 3 Sets to collect, 2 common (cookies and junkfood {shown}) and 1 RARE pizza love. Each set consists of an oversized sweater, leggings, socks, patterned slippers, and plain slippers. Collect all the pieces separately or mix and match! 35L a pull.
Little Clover Mainstore can be found HERE

Buglets Buppy Love Gacha. Holdable, Loveable. Puppy Bunny Love. 50L a pull, 12 commons 1 RARE floral with HUD.
Buglets Mainstore can be found HERE

Sophie's Closet Scenes Gacha Little Posers Vol. 1. Moon & Stars and Mushroom Valley. Pose, backdrop and props highly detailed for beautiful pictures.
Sophie's Closet Mainstore is HERE

All of these items are at the January Play Room Event TP HERE. Play Room runs from Jan 5th-31st.

Izzy is wearing:
Body: Toddleedoo baby
Shape: TB Kayla Shape *Im Little* Shrinkedoo Fairy
Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice
          *TD* Pretty Tattoo Applier Cheeks and Lips
          *TD* Lashes Applier Volume
Skin: ~ Lambkin. rose {Peony}
Eyes:  *TD* Green Royal Eyes
Ears: Unisex [Mandala] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hair: Monso My Hair Vanilla /Reds
Accessory:  Lambkin *Owie* nose Bandaid






No comments:

Post a Comment